JeRRick
Saturday, December 13, 2008
  A story about life
Read this story and
it tell about what you need in life's journey…
.
As I was walking
Down life's highway
Many years ago
I came upon a
Sign that read Heavens Grocery Store
When I got a little closer
The doors swung open wide
And when I came to myself
I was standing inside.
I saw a host of angels.
They were Standing everywhere
One handed me a basket
And said 'My Dear shop with care.'
Everything a Human needed
Was in that grocery store
And what you
Could not carry
You could come
Back for more
First I got some Patience.
Love was in that same row.
Further down was Understanding,
You need that Everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of Wisdom
And Faith a bag or two.
And Charity of Course
I would need some of that too.
I couldn't miss
The Angles as
It was all over the place.
And then some Strength
And Courage to Help me run this race.
My basket was getting full
But I remembered
I needed Grace,
And then I chose Salvation
For Salvation was for Free
I tried to get
Enough of that to do for you and me.
Then I started to
The counter to pay my grocery bill,
For I thought
I Had everything to do the Master's Will.
As I went up the aisle
I saw Prayer and Put that in,
For I knew when I stepped outside
I would run into Sins.
Peace and Joy were plentiful,
Then I said to
The angel'Now how much do I owe?'
He smiled and said
'Just take them everywhere you go.'
Again I asked'Really now,How much do I Owe?
'My Dear' he said,
'God paid your bill a long long time ago.
.
'This poem has been posted to you with Love and Blessings.Do pass it on not for money as this post has no price. Do Not keep it to yourselves. But spread it on to Someone who needs Blessings and Love.'
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

nth much a normal person who can go sometimes happy,angry,sad or even crazy...the Head of Discipline of the 4th Student Council and a Excutive member of Hua Yi Secondary School Student Council =)

Archives
April 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / April 2009 / June 2009 /



~LINKS~

HYSC

Felicia

beatrice

KaiSong

HYSS-exchange

Jian Ri

Kok Yong

caroline

Tyty

Si Hao

melinda

Susanna

kieran

Emily

Ka Hao

Yuen Zheng

Hasif

Rosamund

Chanelle

Huang Yu

Si Pei

Angeline

Janniza

Amanda

Panphila

Ying Chong

Adela

Jasmin

Jia Zhen

Amir

Wei Lun

Hui Chuen

Prawn Society

Vivian

Eric

Jocelyn

Evangeline

Judith

Farah

Amalina

Jin Mei

Chen Min

vivian

rosamund*

Wei Jie

Jian Shu